Thursday 7 October 2010

My Glorious Girlfriend Elena

At Last Love has found me! Let me hope that this one will beat the last. Please not physically for that beat will make me aroused.

> Hello my friend! Be not frightened please)), I the girl which wish to find the person, good person)) for friendship, and it am possible that more. My friend is registered on ashleymadison.com which I saw as it went on this site, and I became very interesting to me, have sat down nearby, and on eyes your profile has to me. The friend has offered also that I was registered, but I have heard not so more flat answers about a site, it will not be desirable, that I have been written by various people, therefore I have written down your address, and now I write to you from a box.
> I think, that it is necessary to tell about me directly. My name is Elena to me of 26 years. I live in the city of Moscow, it is the capital of my native land, I was never married, and children are not present at me. Now my heart is free. I very active person, like to have rest by the nature, very much I love coast and water kinds of sports meets. I will put a photo, I hope, that I also will like you)). Tell to me about itself, than you are occupied also that your real name. I hope for a prompt reply.
>
> Your girlfriend Elena

Elena!

I know not how you find me on ashleymadison.com but you are be sure that my dream is now my day time. The picture you send has very handsome, I have not seen such wonderful dress since the Index Catalogue p.293 in 1998. Woman in Index Catalogue had very beautiful red jumper and I said on this day of jumper lady, "I am love jumper lady". Now you are just as nearly good as jumper lady, so I am now setting my eyes on your face for my touch times.

I have not frightened by your emails for me in fact I have the opposite of frightened, I has a feeling of anger. No I mean angel. My name is Rigobert Song, I am very popular in my home country and have moved here from Cameroon. My best friend is Eyal Berkovich, he used to play for West Ham United football club; he once had altercation with Razor Ruddock. Razor has since been on Come Dine With Me. Do you watch come dine with me in Moscow? What are your food of favourite? Let me try and guess. Is it flour? My favourite food is Gordon Ramsey.

This is very sad time that you are not with child, me myself am not have child. I have married for 4 years and every day we try for childs, sometimes we try at least 4 times a day, sometimes on my own I would try. Day would often finish with mouth full of hair and wife ravaged like Mr Kipling Bakewell Tart. Do you have Mr Kipling in Moscow? After 4 years now I find that my wife is in fact man and that is why no child is in him. He has long hair like Robbie Savage. Robbi Savage has very clever words, not like stupid wife though. Robbie Savage once says, ""John Toshack hates me."

Tell me dearest Elana, woman who if I threw bum in air would turn to sunshine, how can I next meets with you? I like already you say you are my girlfriend, this saves me time for trying to make you like me and instead we try for child and you wear Blue 1998 Leicester Shirt with 'Savage 9' on the back.

Next time I will send photo or will you please look at picture slot 88 in World Cup 1998 Sticker Album in Cameroon section. Empty space mean that you have this Panini sticker adhesived on your heart.

I bless you from the heart of my bottom.

Rigobert Song

No comments:

Post a Comment